Two super exclusive and only residential oceanfront twin towers designed by Arquitectonica are coming soon to the famous Sunny Isles Beach, Florida.
Developed by Fortune International, the prestigious developer behind Jade Brickell, Jade Signature, Ritz Carlton Residences Sunny Isles, Oceana Key Biscayne , Hyde Resort and Residences and many more!
The City of Sunny Isles Beach is located on a barrier island in northeast Miami-Dade County. Its central location puts you only minutes away from Bal Harbour to the south, Aventura to the north and west and the Atlantic ocean to the east. With more and more luxury oceanfront residential skyscrapers every year, this popular area of Miami is one of the fastest growing cities in all Florida!
PHASE ONE SOUTH TOWER
• 749 ft. tall, 62 stories
• 194 residences feature two, three and four bedrooms,
ranging in size from 1,950 to 4,680 sq. ft. Sky Villas
& Penthouses starting from 7,000 sq. ft.
• 2 Bedrooms | 3 to 3.5 Bathrooms
1,950 to 2,200 Square Feet | 181.16 to 204.39 M2
• 3 Bedrooms | 3.5 to 4.5 Bathrooms
2,500 to 3,100 Square Feet | 232.26 to 288 M2
• 4 Bedrooms | 4.5 to 5.5 Bathrooms
3,500 to 4,680 Square Feet | 325.16 to 434.79 M2
PROPERTY & BUILDING FEATURES
• 2 towers situated on 4.7 acres and 435 linear feet
of oceanfront in Sunny Isles Beach, Miami
• Over 70,000 sq. ft. of amenities
• Managed by The St. Regis Hotel Company
• Grand entry driveway and 2-story porte-cochere
• Impressive two-story lobby
• Completely private residential building with no hotel
on premises and no transient use
• Perfectly located between Aventura Mall, Bal Harbour
Shops and Miami and Fort Lauderdale International
• Car wash
ATHLETIC CLUB FEATURING
WEST POOL DECK
LOBBY & DROP-OFF
SKY VILLAS & PENTHOUSE FEATURES